Monday, July 11, 2005

New Skin

Let me tell you the story of a small girl who always dreamed of becoming an astronaut, and in some phase settled for Psychology, and finally realized her true destiny is with... well an english/spanish major or English language & Literature Major. We're talking about a girl who always prefered Minor chords while playing her guitar, and now it's time to pick a major, and then the Journalism option dawns in. I am not sure what i want to be if you ask me, i love writing, i love playing sports, i love design, i love music. I just love life, and i have so many dreams that i may need various lifetimes to achieve, but am determined to make some of them come true.

A new skin.. better or worse people? Comfy.. eyewise?? By the way, typewriters are one of my hobbies, I love reading about them, storing their pictures, and perhaps when i get older collect some of them. The typewriter featured in my blog, is one of my favorites beside the Oliver. The main advantage of this typwriter [Remington Noiseless 8]... as you can guess it's noiseless..

Noiseless.. just like my life, i am silent most of the time only thinking what to write in my very next story or novel. Come to think of it... Remington should be my middle name...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ziad said...

Thanks, reading your blog is now as healthy for my eyes as eating carrots! and that is good, since I hate carrots :)

-Ziad

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very gifted writer and I really enjoy your posts. Keep up the good work and never stop dreaming!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Roba said...

Great new skin :) I really like it! Much better than the old one, and so much more you!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Basbooos said...

Very nice changes. Your posts are always very enjoyable and meaningful. Keep it up

7:17 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

Yeah I must agree that this new layout is so much more you :) very nice!

Oh and I hear you on not being sure what you should major... keep the faith, you've got great talent and nshalla one day you'll be able to make a great living out of writing :)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home