Monday, July 04, 2005

The Jordanian Bookclub

The very nonrich,african-(the american part missing), Aminoprah needs your attention!!

Are you a bookworm? Ever wished you could discuss that amazing book you read with someone sharing your passion? Now is the time, the newly founded Jordanian Bookclub invites to sign up! Before the start of every season, you can vote for your choice of book, the reading slumber starts from the day of picking the anointed book until the meetup date. Your reading slumber stretches over the span of one month, in which you can enjoy and prepare for the final battle: the discussion. An mindblowing discussion will be held, where you can spill the beans of your mind, and finally decide if you wish to rate the book or not. The Rating system will be a guide to all other readers, that wish to buy the book or grant it a month of their life. Got something to say? Are you writing your own journey too? The "In Their Words" Section will grant you the opprotunity to post your new creations. Seems tempting don't you think? Go ahead and join our first Jordanian Bookclub!

For more information please contact....
Amino

8 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

Way to go Girl!! I am definitely in... yalla we'll be in touch over email, I can't wait to get started :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Amino said...

We're three so far!! LOL wanna start? Only three bookworms in jordan?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Roba said...

I'm in too of course.. Sorry I didn't reply I didn't see the email!

10:34 AM  
Blogger madas said...

Hey Ya banat, I am in as well...I love the idea since i always have all these things to say about a book, but never find anyone who read it!!! let me know what we need to do.

5:23 AM  
Blogger madas said...

For some reason the email link you provided does not work for my computer, how can i get in touch with you?

5:24 AM  
Blogger Amino said...

Hey- you can contact me at:

aminozawawi@hotmail.com

Note to everyone.. am pissed off because of the London Attacks.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Roba said...

Amino, we all are..

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ameen Malhas said...

I feel this is a girls-only club. Baseeta, I declare a men's only film club where we'll watch "The Stepford Wives" repeatedly.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home