Thursday, July 21, 2005

The battle for supremacy has begun...

I was sleeping yesterday, in a state i can't imagine, since i've had the longest nightmare in my life. It was so scary, that i was trying to pull myself out of sleep but couldn't. My best friend called, and i didn't answer.. she was sending me messages and i couldn't wake up. Ever had that kind of nightmare, where an invisible force pulls you to stay, to know what's gonna happen. It was scary, and even now, after a very cold shower and cup of coffee, the rush of adrenalin inside of me still resides. That's not my point, i woke up and wrote every detail in that nightmare... and i can proudly tell you that i've found the story i've been waiting for all my life....

I opened a new word document, I don't know what's the novel's name, everything is blank, but i can see "The Battle for supremacy has begun" as the first sentence in the blurb.

P.S: For those who didn't hear "Better alone", it's a Must. Melanie C's awaited album "Beautiful Intentions" is totally worth the wait. Especially, Better alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Basbooos said...

its great to know that u found your story. u are a very gifted writer and i wish u all the luck...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home