Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Thank you....

I'd like to thank everybody in the Jordan Planet community for the warm welcome. Hope we can be friends! Three hours of french, and i was yawning nonstop, humming 50 Cent's "Hate it Or Love it". Oh here's the 50 Cent topic again, you see i love Eminem's songs because of their music most of the time - also applies to 50 Cent, so here's what i do, I download the instrumental versions. Look, i've got nothing against rap, but you see quoting Eminem 'they say music can alter moods and talk to you!" (Sing For the Moment reference); and i don't need to spend my whole day in anger losing my positive energies. I believe Rap is the condensed form of all human misery, it's so touching - so even if you're not in a broken home you'll feel like it.

Speaking of songs, here are some sad songs that are my favorite of all times arranged in order of favor:

Cry - Alex Parks
Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne
Breathe - Melissa Etheridge
Numb - Linkin Park
Somewhere i belong - Linkin Park
Eyes Never Dry - Outlandish
My Immortal - Evanescence
Walou - Outlandish

Peace!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

hey there. just got through going through your blog and i have to say its great. welcome to the planet.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home