Monday, June 27, 2005

Parlez Vous Francais?

Ah! The start of a new french course, isn't that exciting. Three hours daily of french along with numberless missed calls and messages. Yesterday was my first class, and let's put it this way: i need a redbull!! My teacher is really sweet, she's called Mme Martine. One problem though, she's french, and i can't understand what she's saying, and i felt like a total idiot sitting between those people. So i am gonna work twice as hard!! I slept yesterday at 9:00, *gasp* I know, amazing isn't it! I was so tired, am glad the french classes came by! I've been doing some research about the poverty in jordan, am going to post it soon! Yesterday i went to see Farah, and i was overzealous,her sister Leeno *mashallah 3aleeha* she's the cutest, and i saw Farah's dad and had this amazing conversation with, (it's nice since no one is ready to discuss poverty in jordan and refugee camps). Then, i went back home!! And the rest no comment really!! Gotta go get ready and revise french (it's from 9 am - 12 pm) LOL!!


Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home